Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

My first BAEC Silver card from 1998/99 (picture!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2010, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM

Cleaning out a closet last night I found this:

My first BAEC Silver card from 11/12 years ago!
Old Feb 26, 2010, 4:24 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

Thanks for posting !
Old Feb 26, 2010, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Interesting ^
Old Feb 27, 2010, 12:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I think that I prefer the current design and definitely prefer the current swish to the old line.
Old Feb 27, 2010, 1:37 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by Sixth Freedom
I think that I prefer the current design and definitely prefer the current swish to the old line.
I feel the opposite way. I think the old cards design, specially the gold ones, were more classy and elegant. I still keep my old gold cards.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Thanks to this thread I have just been trying to find my dads old EC card from the days when it was three C's with two of them one above another making the E. The third is joined in the middle to the 'E' where the top and bottom of the two C's.

Sadly I can't find a copy of the logo on the internet or the actual card and suspect he may have binned it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.