Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T3 First [lounge]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2009, 12:09 am
Original Poster

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
T3 First [lounge]

Anybody Enjoyed new T3 First Lounge yet.

Report..Pics
Old Oct 27, 2009, 1:19 am

It hasn't opened yet, give it a few more days!
Old Oct 27, 2009, 1:39 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Didn't think it opens until 29th?
Old Oct 27, 2009, 1:46 am

Programs: BA (Gold). Various other statuses
Hopefully it will be open by Saturday as we will be flying from T3 to MAD.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 3:08 am

The fake wall has disappeared at the front, and the First reception desk is opened up. You can see the shower and spa area as well. I got taken on a tour of it by the Lounge Manager, and I was very impressed. Cant wait to be there on day one and see it all (Though I will be working, and not enjoying the delights of the lounge)
Old Oct 27, 2009, 4:21 am

Its all ready to go, bar a couple of tweaks. You can indeed see into the lobby area and to the champagne bar. It is a couple of days away!!
Old Oct 27, 2009, 4:45 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Originally Posted by adrianjc32
Its all ready to go, bar a couple of tweaks. You can indeed see into the lobby area and to the champagne bar. It is a couple of days away!!
You have omitted the most important fact! What champagne are they serving? Is it Bolly '99?

We must know the facts!
Old Oct 27, 2009, 5:05 am

Originally Posted by OPebble
You have omitted the most important fact! What champagne are they serving? Is it Bolly '99?

We must know the facts!
I will check the fridge later. Can you believe that when the Galeries Club opened the staff thought it would be nice to offer a glass of champagne to the customers, some guy shouted in a girls face that she was stupid to offer him champagne at 0530!! Now the staff feel nervous about doing it again....
Old Oct 27, 2009, 5:34 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold
Some guy shouted in a girls face that she was stupid to offer him champagne at 0530!! Now the staff feel nervous about doing it again....
...must have not been a member of this board.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 7:47 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
I will check the fridge later. Can you believe that when the Galeries Club opened the staff thought it would be nice to offer a glass of champagne to the customers, some guy shouted in a girls face that she was stupid to offer him champagne at 0530!!
He should be disqualified from flying for being so rude.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 8:23 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
i agree entirely, what a great time to start the day off with a glass of bubbles, the day then will just get better^
Old Oct 27, 2009, 12:22 pm

Programs: BA Blue, VS Silver
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
Agreed, a simple no thank you will do
Old Oct 27, 2009, 12:32 pm
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Looking forward even more to my next business in London in mid-Nov! T3 Galleries Club (as well as T5B Galleries Club) outperform quite bunch of lounges as such. And even better is to be expected... ^! For the long haulers, the spa, in particular.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 4:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP (1.7MM); BD *G; HH Diamond
I will check the fridge later. Can you believe that when the Galeries Club opened the staff thought it would be nice to offer a glass of champagne to the customers, some guy shouted in a girls face that she was stupid to offer him champagne at 0530!! Now the staff feel nervous about doing it again....
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." -Frank Sinatra

This fellow has quite apparently never watched Galleries First in the morning. Or even the JL F lounge in NRT- as soon as they open, bottles of Henroit start disappearing. (If only they could find something more in line with the vintage Bolly Emerald beggars can't be choosers, though )

As to this behaviour... junk like that should be grounds to have one's card revoked- or at least, "asked" to leave.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 3:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, KrisFlyer Blue, Virgin Red
Am flying SQ this Saturday and wondering whether I would be better off using the BA T3 lounge or the SQ lounge? Not sure whether BA Gold would get me into the new First lounge or whether I would have to use Galleries as not flying BA? Any help/advice appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.