Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cancelling inbound

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2012, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

Cancelling inbound

Is it possible to cancel the inbound of a redemption ticket involving OS/TK (outbound is MS/LX) and getting the points refunded? or will this be considered a change and hence it can no longer be done?
Old Jun 2, 2012, 1:34 am

Programs: Diamond Club, Krisflyer, BA Exec
Originally Posted by edy4eva
Is it possible to cancel the inbound of a redemption ticket involving OS/TK (outbound is MS/LX) and getting the points refunded? or will this be considered a change and hence it can no longer be done?
If it is on only one PNR then once the outbound has been flown then no changes can be made.

AFAIK if you don't use it then you lose it.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 1:45 am

Also, they say there are no changes to anything that involves LH group. So as soon as they see the LX and OS legs, i'm pretty sure it'll be cancel the whole thing or fly it.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Thanks, I haven't flown the outbound yet.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Just confirming after calling DC, the booking is untouchable except for cancellation/refund.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.