Bangkok Redemption

Subscribe
hi guys

am planning a business class redemption to Bangkok and have a variety of options of routing.

AMS-SIN-BKK SQ old business class

AMS-VIE-BKK OS

AMS-IST-BKK TK

AMS-ZRH-BKK LX

im really undecided to which route to book, can anyone give my guidance with reasons why which would be the best experience

many thanks in advance for your help
If you are able to mix airlines I'd go for OS daytime (as you will have time to enjoy their superb catering and won't mind the seat not being too comfortable for sleeping in flat mode) and SQ for night flights (as the Spacebeds are the best for spleeping among the angled-flat crowd, I find).
IME - OS reward availability is very difficult to find, unless ultra-flexible on dates, as is SQ. LX is a fine product (if slopey) in J class and it's fairly easy to find I class reward inventory. Have no interest/experience of TK...
You're also forgetting LH and TG in there !
I don’t know if this is typical but on a few occasions before Christmas the ANA tool was showing seats on SQ, AMS – SIN in C as available. When I tried to book the ICC agent confirmed the availability but his system would not let him book the flight, he said something about the seats being reserved for other * or SQ ff members.

How not to go is via IST, DXB and SIN, I left LGW for AMS (via Eindhoven) on 20/12 and eventually arrived in BKK, midday 22/12.
Quote: I don’t know if this is typical but on a few occasions before Christmas the ANA tool was showing seats on SQ, AMS – SIN in C as available. When I tried to book the ICC agent confirmed the availability but his system would not let him book the flight, he said something about the seats being reserved for other * or SQ ff members.
Yes, it's been well documented in other threads