Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

1,000 Aeroplan miles per stay from April 1 to May 31 / 13

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2013, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Greetings;

Just noticed a new promotion that may be interesting to anyone who posts their BW stays to Aeroplan miles.

The normal 250 miles plus 750 bonus miles per stay; http://www.bestwestern.com/rewards/offers/appro2.asp

It appears that you can register for this promotion if you are already registered for the Spring free night promotion.
Old Apr 4, 2013, 12:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
great, thank you. seems to be valid for hotels around the globe ^
Old Apr 18, 2013, 5:41 am

I got this too

Dear Jerry Hung,

The summer travel season is just around the corner--but you can already be earning thousands of Aeroplan Miles this spring at Best Western!

Click below to register and stay at any Best Western branded hotel before May 31, 2013 to earn 750 Bonus Aeroplan Miles--that's on top of the 250 miles you'd normally earn--for a total of 1,000 miles on every stay!

Hurry and book your stay today to begin earning your quadruple miles!
Earn 1,000 Aeroplan Miles on Every Stay through May 31, 2013

Offer Details: Register for the Best Western Rewards 4X Miles Promotion and earn the regular 250 Aeroplan miles PLUS 750 Bonus Aeroplan Miles-that's 4X the miles--for each qualified stay at Best Western branded hotels between April 1 and May 31, 2013.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.