Wiki Posts
Search

How Long for Airline Miles to Post

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2015, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
How Long for Airline Miles to Post

Stayed at a BW a month ago and my American Airlines miles have not posted. Contacted BW and they said they were "processed" and to wait longer. Anyone have any experience with this?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 7:49 am

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
I don't know about AA miles, but my AC miles have always posted within a week of the stay posting to my account, over 15 or so stays.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Keep in mind that AA is in the middle of a merger of two programs (AA & US), which among other things means absorption of staff from another program who aren't as familiar with the AA program as longtime AA employees were.

So SS are having sporadic problems with slow posting from various partners (including Citi;s AA cards both recently and half a year ago or so, and Cartera's AAdvantage Shopping recently, and a month or two ago with Avis car rentals). I thus wouldn't be surprised that they might be having some problems with hotel point to AA miles transfers going more slowly than usual too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.