Wiki Posts
Search

Check in Online?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2017, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Far too many
Check in Online?

Are there any advantages or disadvantages to checking in to Best Western online?

I have Diamond status. Would an online checkin affect the possibility of receiving an upgrade?

Thanks!
Old Nov 17, 2017, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by travel light
Are there any advantages or disadvantages to checking in to Best Western online?

I have Diamond status. Would an online checkin affect the possibility of receiving an upgrade?

Thanks!
I've never heard of or seen such an option at the Best Western website. I'm familiar with it from Hilton, but most other programs don't have it AFAIK.

Where do you see it on the Best Western website? And when?

Meanwhile, upgrades are very hit and miss anyway at BW. It depends very much on the staff at the hotel as to whether they're likely to even consider it. One hotel I've stayed at many times used to upgrade me occasionally but more recently hasn't been doing it at all. And that's despite me going from Platinum back when they would upgrade me to Diamond Select now that they don't' seem to. But then, it's hard for me to know whether all the upgradeable rooms are already booked up or aren't.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Far too many
Originally Posted by sdsearch
I've never heard of or seen such an option at the Best Western website. I'm familiar with it from Hilton, but most other programs don't have it AFAIK.

Where do you see it on the Best Western website? And when?
They e-mailed me this month, the day before the reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.