Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avis Posting Aeroplan Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2012, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan - E75, Delta Sky Miles - Silver, HHonors - Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Avis Posting Aeroplan Miles

Seems to be taking forever. Over a week now, and nothing posted to my Aeroplan account... Currently renting again, so I will likely save up for a call to deal with all of the miles, but this seems a little off... anyone have experience with this?
Old Jul 25, 2012, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by canadatosiberia
Seems to be taking forever. Over a week now, and nothing posted to my Aeroplan account... Currently renting again, so I will likely save up for a call to deal with all of the miles, but this seems a little off... anyone have experience with this?
I'm still waiting for them to post my Carlson points, but my understanding is that it will take 6-8 weeks. I think Avis system posts the points all at once in batches.

Make sure it shows the points earned on each e-receipt.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 10:33 am

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by canadatosiberia
I had Aeroplan miles post last night for a 13-15 July rental.

Ron.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan - E75, Delta Sky Miles - Silver, HHonors - Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by drzoidberg
I'm still waiting for them to post my Carlson points, but my understanding is that it will take 6-8 weeks. I think Avis system posts the points all at once in batches.

Make sure it shows the points earned on each e-receipt.
They show on the receipt, so that's a start! Will watch as the weeks go by. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.