Wiki Posts
Search

Booking a UK Select rental on avis.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2016, 2:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Gold, Star Gold
Booking a UK Select rental on avis.com

When looking at avis.co.uk the cars that come up include something called Select which is a guaranteed make and model.
However when I search for the same dates and location on avis.com is does not offer me these cars.

Am I doing something wrong, or are these exclusively available through the avis.co.uk website?
Old Jul 30, 2016, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
It's a recent issue.

Select series certainly was available on the .com site up until a few weeks ago, and then disappeared for some reason.
It used to show up as an option on the dropdown list when typing London into the pickup search window.

I'm trying to find out what's going on with that and I'll report back if I get any answers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.