Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AVIS Preferred Plus Phone Line

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2015, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

AVIS Preferred Plus Phone Line

I am wondering if anyone besides me is has had this experience. Both times I have called the 'special' line for preferred plus members, the representatives have been unable to do what I needed them to do and had to transfer me to regular customer service. The first time I was trying to modify a reservation with a two day free coupon and the plus rep could not do it. The regular rep did it in seconds. The second time I was trying to extend a reservation by about 14 hours. My original reservation was for about 3 days and 3 hours. I was already being charged for a full four days. The plus rep insisted that there would be an additional charge When I asked him why since I was already being charged for 4 days (and I wasn't keeping the car any longer) he said he didn't know and i should talk to customer service. The regular fellow did the modification in 30 seconds with no change in the charges. What is the point of calling this 'special' number...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.