Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 Florida drive out

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

2015 Florida drive out

Has anyone heard anything about one way rentals out of Florida for this spring? I've done this the past 2 years, but haven't been able to find any information for 2015. When do they normally start to advertise these promotions? (assuming they're going to continue to offer this)
Old Feb 16, 2015, 2:09 pm

Hi
Look here... https://www.avis.com/car-rental/deal..._floridaoneway

Perhaps someone could explain to me, why I can't book the car at the advised price? I am from Denmark, and the rates I get are way higher, plus I have to pay a drop off fee.. If I change it to I'm an US citizen, then I get the low rates without a drop off fee.. But when I read the details and term, there is nothing suggesting that U have to be from the US to apply for this offer....?
Old Feb 17, 2015, 6:58 am

The rates are already available to book now, for pickup during the usual time period. They didn't advertise it like they did in the past. National is currently quietly matching, but Hertz has not joined in yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.