Wiki Posts
Search

Avis First through any CC Programs?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2014, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: N/A
Avis First through any CC Programs?

I received Avis first for the year with a founders card membership which cost me $195 (after a referral discount) but my renewal next year will be $395.

Are there any credit card or loyalty programs that provide a free avis first membership other than the one above?

Thanks!
Old Jul 17, 2014, 10:33 am

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Chase Club.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 11:16 am

Citi AA Exec
Old Jul 17, 2014, 11:46 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Avis first only requires 12 rentals in a year. If you're not doing that, I'd say it's not worth ANY price. Heck, after reading reviews here of folks with AF, is it worth even getting a free card for the "status"?
Old Jul 18, 2014, 8:33 am

Programs: MR PP & LT Plat, HH Diamond, WN A+ and CP, Avis First, National E+
Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
Avis first only requires 12 rentals in a year. If you're not doing that, I'd say it's not worth ANY price. Heck, after reading reviews here of folks with AF, is it worth even getting a free card for the "status"?
Agreed. The "perks" are so minimal that I question why Avis offers First. Is there a specific benefit that you are looking for OP?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.