Community
Wiki Posts
Search

President's Club phone number

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2014, 3:22 am
Original Poster

President's Club phone number

I'm trying to phone the PC desk using the phone number on the back of my PC card (1-800-651-xxx7) but it seems to be out of order (the card was issued a few years ago). I cannot find the PC desk phone number on the Avis website.

Does anyone have the current phone number for the President's Club desk? Feel free to PM if it shouldn't be posted publicly.

Thanks!
Susan
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:31 pm
Yub

That number matches the one on my latest card that was issued a few months ago. I just tried the number and I got connected to Avis.

If you need to talk to someone about the President's Club program, the number can be found on this page:

http://www.avis.com/presidentialplus
Old Jun 25, 2014, 1:53 am

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Do you guys think it makes a difference if I call the special number vs just doing it online?
Old Jun 26, 2014, 1:21 am
Yub

Originally Posted by alphaod
Do you guys think it makes a difference if I call the special number vs just doing it online?
The online link is only for Avis Preferred enrollment. If you are already Avis Preferred, you'll need to call the number to be upgraded to President's Club.
Old Jun 29, 2014, 5:48 am
Original Poster

I finally did get through using the number on the back of my card. Must have been a phone service glitch for some hours.

Thanks!
Old Jun 29, 2014, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alphaod
A difference for what? Are you a PC member wanting to make a reservation? If so, online works fine as long as you make sure to use your Wizard number and your PC status is correctly reflected in the profile.

I only call the PC line if I have a specific request that cannot be done online.
Old Jun 29, 2014, 5:02 pm

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Originally Posted by SusanDK
A difference for what? Are you a PC member wanting to make a reservation? If so, online works fine as long as you make sure to use your Wizard number and your PC status is correctly reflected in the profile.

I only call the PC line if I have a specific request that cannot be done online.
Right, so that's what I was asking: if it made any difference calling in vs making a reservation online.

I always do it online because for some reason, it seems my call in rates are always higher.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 11:04 am

does anyone know the phone number for Avis President's Club? i can't find it in the app even though I'm PC status. long since lost the card that they gave me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.