Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avis Hoboken, NJ Avis First upgrade experience?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2014, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, National EE
Avis Hoboken, NJ Avis First upgrade experience?

I have a few Avis rentals coming up and was wondering if anyone has any experience with how willing the Avis Hoboken location upgrades for Avis First members. I usually rent from the Newport location and they have a policy of not upgrading at all.
Old Jan 22, 2014, 11:46 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by zerolife
I have a few Avis rentals coming up and was wondering if anyone has any experience with how willing the Avis Hoboken location upgrades for Avis First members. I usually rent from the Newport location and they have a policy of not upgrading at all.
Avis First is nothing to write home about in terms of upgrades.
I wouldn't be holding your breath.
Try doing a search "Avis First" and you'll find myriad threads on this topic.
One of many http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avis/...eage-runs.html
Old Feb 8, 2015, 10:09 am

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Did you ever end up renting from here and if so, how were they? Any upgrade?

I've also rented from the JC location and am now considering HOB. Seems like they have a much larger selection of cars anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.