Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any recent Pres Club or Chairmen go to Anchorage?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2013, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by jgsx
I would get upgraded to a 328 in Montreal every time as a chairman. It took a little pushing a few times. Once they tried telling me a Chrysler 300 was a better car, lol. They got the hint and realized they need to give me a 328 every time. This was in Nov 2012-Jan 2013.
Thanks jgsx!
Old May 14, 2013, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
Thanks jgsx!
^. Will try my luck next month.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 1:47 pm

Presidents club upgrade in Anchorage

Not sure why others had a poor experience, mine was great. I flew into Anchorage a week ago and Avis upgraded me to an Audi Q5 with 500 miles. Service and car was first class.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 1:35 pm

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
bump...

Any new experiences in ANC lately? I'll be there next week.

Also renting at FAI next week. Not many options in Fairbanks for sure.
Old Mar 11, 2016, 1:34 pm

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
Just as a follow-up:

In ANC, I was recognized as a Presidents Club member, and upgraded from Intermediate SUV to Standard SUV.

In FAI, I wasnt recognized by name as a PC, but I was again upgraded from Int SUV to Standard SUV.

So - despite reports that ANC doesnt recognize status at all, they actually said, "since you're a PC member..."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.