Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

2x1 transfer promo Feb 2-16, 2015 (& reopened July 8-22)

2x1 transfer promo Feb 2-16, 2015 (& reopened July 8-22)

Old Feb 5, 2015, 2:42 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
I am glad that many have decided not to buy and redeem, as this will allow some of us to get the seats we need for redemption. ^ ^
Mhm not sure your conclusion holds fully. Many of us don't buy currently due to the fact that we are quite well stocked with miles from before the changes and can't see enough upside to continue to build up.

In contrary, at least in the shorter term, I would reckon that redemptions will be even more contested than usual as people are looking to burn their build up stockpile. YMMV.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 4:54 pm

Sure makes the purchase decision easy when you can't get on the website. Just hangs. DNS attack? Didn't pay their URL renewal? Their decision to stop sales?

Don't really need any now. Next time.

OK, something just popped up from their pages. But, very very slow. Bandwidth?

Not sure I'd want to trust a CC purchase (or two, back and forth) going through on this.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 3:45 pm

Programs: *G at A3,TK;M&M,LM; IHG RA, AB Plat.
Originally Posted by SEAfarer
... can't get on the website. Just hangs. ...
But, very very slow. Bandwidth?
Thats not new for the LM website, these problems occur since I know the website.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 3:48 pm

back again Jul 8-22

https://www.lifemiles.com/eng/tra/pr....aspx?D=TTO101
Old Jul 8, 2015, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AndrewE
mmhuh.......lost interest
Old Jul 9, 2015, 12:27 am

I already have 200 k in account and received an email today regarding the new promo. I have totally lost interest in these miles as I just cannot find any availability ever.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 7:40 am

Programs: LifeMiles
Originally Posted by flyer31
I already have 200 k in account and received an email today regarding the new promo. I have totally lost interest in these miles as I just cannot find any availability ever.
That happens to me a lot, i change the city or use the united search first,
maybe you can try
Old Jul 9, 2015, 9:09 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Still looking to spend close to 300k miles in two accounts so not interested and not a buyer. I can find some decent redemptions for my purposes, but may need to,change or cancel them later on and with LM being such a "bi*ch" in that regard I'm only looking to switch to LM redemption within a T-14 period when close in availability may open up. Let's see.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jahuso
That happens to me a lot, i change the city or use the united search first,
maybe you can try
So if you see availability on UA search that does not mean it will be on the Lifemiles search site.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.