Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Quito Airport Lounge Sleeping Room?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2014, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Quito Airport Lounge Sleeping Room?

At the new Quito Airport, does anyone know if either of the two 24 hour lounges have sleeping rooms or lounge chairs for sleeping. I am getting into Quioto at 1am and departing at 7am. Would prefer just to crash in the lounge but if they do not have some type of comfortable chair I will grab a room outside the airport. I will be arriving from SAL and departing to GPS (domestic). Thanks!
Old Feb 10, 2014, 7:41 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
the Salada VIP lounge at Quito has leather chairs, but for me they won't be very comfortable to use for 6 hours at night.

you will find a good, but basic room at http://airporthotelquito.com/
Old Feb 11, 2014, 5:24 am

Programs: AA Plat SPG Gold
Yeah, I'll say go book a hotel for a night, South American airports are not the best for sleeping even in lounges...
Old Feb 11, 2014, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Feb 14, 2014, 3:04 pm
Formerly known as I_Hate_US_Airways

Programs: My Loyalty Programs? I now VOTE with my wallet!!!
Thumbs up Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by maxbluebrosche
the Salada VIP lounge at Quito has leather chairs, but for me they won't be very comfortable to use for 6 hours at night.

you will find a good, but basic room at http://airporthotelquito.com/
My wife & I will be connecting a lot thru UIO in the fall. We were wondering this very same thing!

P.S. Out of curiosity, do you happen to have a good hotel at GYE as well???
Old Feb 14, 2014, 6:13 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Holiday Inn GYE Airport, a short walk from the Terminal (5 min).

A new hotel with a nice view of the runway from the room, lounge and pool
Old Oct 14, 2014, 7:54 am

Domestic Lounge

The domestic lounge at UIO is separate from international and is operated I think by Diners. We were allowed in with our Citi AA reserve card though our flight to GPS was with LAN.

I am also interested in information about the lounges at the international area. We arrive at 18:00 and leave at 7:00 so no point to get a hotel (will have to leave hotel at 4:30 am).

About the lounges:
http://www.quitoairport.aero/en/pass...ip-lounge.html

I got a Twitter confirmation that the lounge and airport are open 24/7.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.