Search

Which lounge for J in SFO?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:04 pm
aw
Original Poster

Programs: TK Miles & Smiles, CM ConnectMiles, AA Advantage
Which lounge for J in SFO?

Hi - Flying TA SFO-SAL @ 12:28A and was unable to find any lounge information for SFO on their website. Spoke to an agent in SAL and was advised that there is no lounge available. I would assume that with TA/AV joining *A and having codeshares with UA I could at least have access to the UA Club over at the Intl Terminal.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:52 am
aw
Original Poster

Programs: TK Miles & Smiles, CM ConnectMiles, AA Advantage
Ok, I was around the airport the other day and decided to check with TA at the counter. It turns out that there is no lounge for J pax in SFO because TA uses the A side of the terminal while UA Club is located in the opposite direction in the G area.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 8:00 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by aw
Ok, I was around the airport the other day and decided to check with TA at the counter. It turns out that there is no lounge for J pax in SFO because TA uses the A side of the terminal while UA Club is located in the opposite direction in the G area.
Just wondering, is this still the case? Not even contract lounges?
Old Feb 18, 2014, 11:19 am

Have you tried http://www.staralliance.com/en/benef...lounge-finder/
Old Feb 19, 2014, 12:18 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
yes, it looks like:

http://www.avianca.com/en-otr/travel-information/before-your-flight/vip-lounges.aspx
Old Nov 6, 2014, 12:51 am

Programs: Yes, I belong.
Originally Posted by mlqsko
Thanks for posting this link - I just booked an award ticket in J and was looking for lounges in SFO en route to SAL.

The link provided these results:
Eva Air : Terminal 3, Concourse G
Singapore Airlines : Terminal 3, Concourse G
United : Terminal 3, Concourse F + G

Does anyone have experience using these lounges on an outbound award AV J ticket? If so, are they close to the gates that AV uses?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.