Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Lounge in SIN when flying OZ business class without status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2016, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SEMM

My wife will be flying OZ business class from SIN-ICN (and thence F ICN-LAX) next month. She does not have *A status. Will she be able to use a lounge at SIN before her departure? If so, which one will Asiana direct her to?

Thanks
Old Oct 26, 2016, 8:30 am

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
Here is the Star Alliance link for determining eligibility and choice of lounges when flying on a Star Alliance partner airline.

There are many choices at various airports.

http://www.staralliance.com/en/lounges

mxm135
Old Oct 26, 2016, 12:58 pm

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
OZ will direct her to the SATS lounge in T3 but she's entitled to use the SQ SKL (which is much better), so I'd tell her to ignore OZ and go there instead.
Old Oct 26, 2016, 6:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by truncated
OZ will direct her to the SATS lounge in T3 but she's entitled to use the SQ SKL (which is much better), so I'd tell her to ignore OZ and go there instead.
+1 for the SKL. Usually some pretty nice food options.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by Kacee
Thanks - also to truncated for this advice
Old Nov 1, 2016, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by Kacee

Totally agree. Definitely SKL, preferably T3 although it's at the far end. I don't mind take a good 20mins walk even I'm flying TG at T1.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 8:20 pm

Good to know about the SKL - I'm flying OZ SIN-ICN-JFK next month and the Star Alliance website Lounge Finder only mentions the Thai lounge and 2 SATS lounges for OZ business class pax.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.