Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

OZ Award seat blackout dates 24 Dec 2014 -11 Jan 2015 ???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OZ Award seat blackout dates 24 Dec 2014 -11 Jan 2015 ???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2014, 11:37 pm

Programs: AA Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz Gold
I don't think they decided anything. It was/is most likely a mistake. They have a long history of blacking out these dates for *A redemptions because they charge their own members extra. They aren't going to intentionally allow partners to redeem at standard rates while they make their own members pay an extra 50% more.
Old May 2, 2014, 8:10 pm

Just yesterday... I booked ICN > LAX in F on 01/01/15 using Lifemiles
Old May 21, 2015, 1:51 am

Programs: AAdvantage 2MM+ Lifetime PLT; BA, CO, UA, US; SPG; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Antipode
I don't think they decided anything. It was/is most likely a mistake. They have a long history of blacking out these dates for *A redemptions because they charge their own members extra. They aren't going to intentionally allow partners to redeem at standard rates while they make their own members pay an extra 50% more.
I see availability from a North American city to ICN on Dec 24 on the ANA website but nothing on UA.com. Is this ANA "phantom" availability and is it really blacked out for *alliance? I am thinking of redeeming using UA miles.
Old Jun 10, 2015, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by rj123456
I see availability from a North American city to ICN on Dec 24 on the ANA website but nothing on UA.com. Is this ANA "phantom" availability and is it really blacked out for *alliance? I am thinking of redeeming using UA miles.
It's probably phantom availability.
I checked Aeroplan and it showed the same thing as ANA for many dates. However, I could never book those online or by phone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.