Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Bali Nusa Dua Westin vs Laguna (formerly Sheraton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2007, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)

I am traveling to Nusa Dua Bali next March for 5 days. I booked 5 nights at the Westin with 19,000 Starwood points. The Laguna would be 28,000 points for 5 nights.
Which is the better hotel???
Old Apr 22, 2007, 2:52 pm
Suspended

what do you think ??? thats why they charge more, also beware all the scams there and dont even think about renting a bike or car without a bucket full of cash for the bent cops, think twice before going in the sea, a google search will soon put you off swimming in raw sewage
Old Apr 24, 2007, 11:02 am
UMD

Originally Posted by EWANMEBABE
what do you think ??? thats why they charge more, also beware all the scams there and dont even think about renting a bike or car without a bucket full of cash for the bent cops, think twice before going in the sea, a google search will soon put you off swimming in raw sewage
On Nusa Dua Beach....I don't think so. We are talking about a real 5 class resort here. EWANMEBABE, you are not doing any justice to Bali. That place is not full of scams. It is actually one of the best islands (in terms of people, arts, cultures) that you can visit in the world and has been voted so for 6 consecutive years.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/worl...fm?cat=islands

To the OP, the difference between Laguna and Westin is that Laguna is part of the Sheraton Luxury Collection. All of the 1st floor rooms in Laguna actually have pool access - the pool is encircling the entire guest rooms wing.

Westin was a rebrand of Sheraton Nusa Indah (this is next door to Laguna - you can share all the dining facilities). It is still a very nice hotel but not as exclusive as Laguna next door. All hotels in Nusa Dua Resort area are connected via the beach.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.