Wiki Posts
Search

Philippines trip suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2006, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Philippines trip suggestions?

We're traveling to the Philippines (from LAX) in late January '07 for three weeks. One week is dedicated to volunteer at a medical mission (Mrs. is a nurse, I am a willing helper).

We are torn between touring the Philippines for the other two weeks; spending a few more days there, then seeing another SE Asian country; or splitting the last two weeks between two more countries.

What would you recommend to help make the best use of our time? We can come to grips with leaving the Philippines immediately after the mission (since we've both been there, but not together).

Any suggestions for a neighboring country(ies) that we might enjoy visiting? We've left the supercheap college student budget days, but believe me, we are not rolling in the dough (she: just started working as a nurse, me: teacher).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.