Search

Southeast Asia Trip Report

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2006, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Southeast Asia Trip Report

Hi.

Solo female traveler here.

Travelogue (with pictures) on my trip to Bangkok, Vietnam (Hanoi, Hoi An, and Hue), and Cambodia (Siem Reap) is available here:

www.travelmusings.net
Old Jun 20, 2006, 3:45 am

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
I just glanced at the site since I'm currently at work. But I'm looking forward to read more detailed when I get home. I love reading other people's trip reports
Old Jun 20, 2006, 4:09 am

Programs: hardly any
Delightful!

I enjoyed your report with photos. Thanks much for sharing; it was a delightful read! (But for heaven's sake, stop with the Ambien: artificial sleep-inducers do your system no good. Fall asleep on a long flight naturally.)
Old Jun 20, 2006, 10:40 pm

Yes, that was a delightful read! I can't wait to read more about your upcoming trips!
Old Jun 21, 2006, 9:07 am

Programs: FL, AA, DL
Ooh, definitely bookmarked and will have to look! I'm a solo female traveler and I'm taking about 6 weeks at the end of the year to travel around Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos.

Edited to Add: Great read (I should be working, hrm...). And I have to say, I loved the Go, Dog, Go reference! My favorite book as a child.

I'm always trying to decide what hotel to book in various cities. Part of me wants to shell out for a 'really nice' place, and part of me thinks it's silly when there are 'acceptable' places for half the cost. But at this point, I think I'm going more toward 'really nice' than 'acceptable'. I was leaning toward FCC in Siem Reap. Might go for that after all.

Last edited by ebell; Jun 21, 2006 at 9:21 am
Old Jun 21, 2006, 9:25 am

Programs: KE Skypass, Morning Calm
Thanks for the report! It was very entertaining. (And I'm another fan of Ambien as a way of dealing with jet lag )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.