Wiki Posts
Search

Shanghai airport to Changzhou City

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2006, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Titanium
Shanghai airport to Changzhou City

I need to get from Shanghai Pudong airport to Changzhou City. What are my options ?
Old Feb 12, 2006, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
There are lots of trains each day between Shanghai and Changzhou. The faster trains take under 2 hours. Soft seat (i.e. First class with assignment) is ~40RMB (US$5).

You'll need to get from PVG to the train station. I'm not up-to-date what's the best option other than a taxi.

You can check the schedule here: www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/ The info seems to be consistent with the official timetable in Chinese.

Last edited by rkkwan; Feb 12, 2006 at 8:57 am
Old Feb 12, 2006, 12:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by rkkwan
You'll need to get from PVG to the train station. I'm not up-to-date what's the best option other than a taxi.
#5 bus
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by rkkwan
You can check the schedule here: www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/ The info seems to be consistent with the official timetable in Chinese.
Thanks for the link - most helpful

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.