Wiki Posts
Search

BKK - Corporate clothing and sales collateral

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2005, 5:46 pm
tiernan1338

BKK - Corporate clothing and sales collateral

Hi everyone,

I will be visiting BKK in mid-February '06. My firm is looking at the possibility of having all our corporate uniforms, clothing and other sales collateral (e.g. caps, ties, blazers, catalogues, brochures, etc) made in BKK.

Can anyone recommend a total end-to-end supplier who may be able to offer a total service of sourcing clothing, logo sewing (what's the correct term?), and delivery back to Australia?

If that is not possible, would it be recommended that we sourse the clothing ourselves and then enlist a printing/sewing firm in BKK? Any recommendations?

Thanks a million in advance.

Rgds
Tim

Old Dec 5, 2005, 5:53 pm

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
You might consider contacting the Commerical Counselor at the Royal Thai Embassy in Canberra. Their portfolio is the promotion of Thai businesses and products. That might give you more solid leads than making colds calls in Bangkok. Good luck.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 6:57 pm
tiernan1338

Thanks for the heads up. I'll research whether they'll be of any assistance.

Rgds
Tim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.