Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheap Domestic Airline Tickets In China

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2005, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Cheap Domestic Airline Tickets In China

I have done some research about this in the past few days but I can not seem to find much low fares, or LCC airlines at all which would operate on domestic routes in China. Anybody know of such a carrier perhaps ? I am particularly looking for flights between Beijing and Ürümqi (but other routes too), quite a large city but it seems like it is only served by Air China and China Southern. The fare is rather high too, about € 200 one way, and almost the double return !

I have heard that usually you can get a much better deal if you buy the ticket just a few days before departure, but that only applies for low season I must take the trip in the middle of the summer, any good suggestions ?

Thanks in advance !
Old Feb 13, 2005, 9:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

there are no lccs in china; everyone plays by the same rules. i just checked ctrip -departing wednesday and returning friday-- and found lots of flights for Y720 ($92) on the outbound. the cheapest inbound flights i found were for y1400, but that's probably because i selected "beijing" as point of issue for both legs. you'd almost certainly do better to buy your inbound once you get to wulumqi. most chinese tas can book these fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.