Best Paid Access Lounge MNL Terminal 3?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Paid Access Lounge MNL Terminal 3?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2017, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

Question Best Paid Access Lounge MNL Terminal 3?

I have a 4 hour connection at MNL and was thinking about paying for lounge access. Any suggestions on the best paid access lounge in Terminal 3?
Mainly looking for somewhere comfortable, quiet, and safe where I can jump on the laptop or doze off for a bit. Decent food is a plus but not critical. Don't think I'll be imbibing.
TIA.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 1:14 am

I visited two lounges that are on the priority pass list about a year ago. I was thinking one was Air France/KLM, but that isn't what the list says now is available, so maybe I am wrong. Neither had much, some pansit and soup, and soda. I don't drink so didn't pay attention to alcohol. Both were pretty crowded, and were small without great seating. I wouldn't recommend either of them, to be honest, for a paid lounge for a few hours.

I'm pretty sure there was a CX lounge though, and if they offer passes for sale, that might be much nicer than these others.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Thx for the info.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 3:53 pm

PP lounges not accepting payment

last i checked the PP lounge i went to, skyview or something like that, were only accepting PP, not cash or cc.

MNL lounges are meh, food is like hospital caf food.
Old May 10, 2017, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Quick follow-up.
I did not end up going to a lounge. I was expecting the terminal to be busy and chaotic but it was fairly calm, particularly airside. There was decent seating and power charging stations at the gate. However, there were more food options prior to security.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.