Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Palawan Transportation Recomendations

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2016, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Palawan Transportation Recomendations

Looking for recommendations for private drivers in Palawan. I read Daytripper Palawan is recommended, but would love to get some different quotes, if possible. Thanks!
Old Dec 10, 2016, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by MahiMahi524
Looking for recommendations for private drivers in Palawan. I read Daytripper Palawan is recommended, but would love to get some different quotes, if possible. Thanks!
What are you looking for the driver to get you to and from?
Where in Palawan will you be?
Old Dec 11, 2016, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Looking at this itinerary:

Day 1:
Arrive at airport (PPS) 3:30 PM with luggage
Iwahig firefly tour
Overnight: either in Puerto Princesa or Sabang (looking for recommendation, but if staying in Sabang, need transport after firefly tour to Sabang)

Day 2:
Underground River Tour
Drive to Taytay and arrive before 3 PM for boat to Apulit

Would like a driver for all of this, except maybe the Iwahig firefly tour, which we could potentially join a tour group
Old Dec 20, 2016, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by MahiMahi524
Looking at this itinerary:

Day 1:
Arrive at airport (PPS) 3:30 PM with luggage
Iwahig firefly tour
Overnight: either in Puerto Princesa or Sabang (looking for recommendation, but if staying in Sabang, need transport after firefly tour to Sabang)

Day 2:
Underground River Tour
Drive to Taytay and arrive before 3 PM for boat to Apulit

Would like a driver for all of this, except maybe the Iwahig firefly tour, which we could potentially join a tour group
Staying in El Nido Resorts-Apulit? nice... was there last year... totally enjoyed the trip...

We took the public van (arranged by the hotel) heading to El Nido and had it drop us off at Apulit... suggest having lunch at Casa Rosa in Taytay proper... amazing view of the bay and good food as well... drop by Fort Sta. Isabel...

For the fireflies and the Underground river, we joined the group tours as it is more convenient. they arrange everything for you. We just stayed in PPS overnight to do the underground river tour then the next day went to Apulit,.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info! Yes, have heard good things about Apulit!

Apparently the Underground River can't be done the same day as going to Apulit because the boat leaves so early from the dock, and the Underground River is so far away from everything else. So I think we will just do the fireflies the day we arrive to PPS, and then take a van to Apulit.

I think we will go with Daytrippers Palawan. The other option I found was called Camarih, but they have relatively fewer reviews on TripAdvisor, even though they are substantially cheaper. If anyone has experience with them (or another company) would appreciate any remarks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.