Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airside transit in MLE

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2014, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Airside transit in MLE

Hi, does anyone have experience with an airside transit at MLE? Is it possible, or immigration/customs is mandatory? Thanks.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 12:43 am

Originally Posted by belfordrocks
Hi, does anyone have experience with an airside transit at MLE? Is it possible, or immigration/customs is mandatory? Thanks.
I think from the way it is setup you will have to clear immigration. You might be able to flag down some staff, but the entire process will probably take longer than just going through immigration, which rarely takes more than a couple of minutes if you are in the front of the plane.

Even though your bags may be tagged through, they'll probably still make it out to the bag belt since the ground staff aren't looking for connections. If you have a short connection, this might be a great way to get your bag stuck in Male.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 1:59 am
Original Poster

Decided against it in the end, but thanks for the information. :-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.