Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Remis or taxi for 5 psgr

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2014, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Remis or taxi for 5 psgr

Arriving at EZE at 9:30 AM on a weekday and we need transport for five to Palermo. I know that a remis is always a good option for a smaller party but this time, we're 5. Any operators or taxis that can guarantee a vehicle for that number ?

Thanks
Old Aug 23, 2014, 8:15 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Two suggestions:

1. Taxi Ezeiza http://tinyurl.com/kp63v6f

2. Ask your hotel about a remis for your group. They should have one, in particular, that they use regularly. That way you will have assurances that they are legit. You should also have a fixed fee.

Last edited by Orlando Vic; Aug 23, 2014 at 8:29 am
Old Aug 23, 2014, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I assume 5 with at least 5 pieces of luggage. You may need a minivan or such. World Car's website says they have minivans - perhaps an email is in order. Taxi Ezeiza doesn't mention that.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Final answer...

We just came back and indeed "minivan" could be arranged but it would have cost more than 2 remis... so 2 cars it was.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.