Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

How to Give AGR Upgrade Coupon to Wife

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2016, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive

I have upgrade coupons in my account, but not physical coupons. How can I give one to my wife for her use? She has no AGR account.
Old Jan 20, 2016, 1:40 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
The coupons have a unique code and also a printable view option. I assume you could give her the code or a physical printout (depending on whether she is trying to apply the upgrade over the phone or in person).
Old Jan 20, 2016, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by vatraveler
The coupons have a unique code and also a printable view option. I assume you could give her the code or a physical printout (depending on whether she is trying to apply the upgrade over the phone or in person).
Thank you!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.