Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

32,000 Amtrak points from Chase for new credit card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2011, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Just got this in my in box

Life should be more rewarding

And the Amtrak Guest Rewards® World MasterCard® from Chase®1 can help. Apply today and after your first purchase, you'll earn 32,000 bonus points2—that's enough for two (2) free Acela® roundtrips, or up to five (5) Amtrak® roundtrips anywhere in the Northeast zone.

With this offer you can combine great city destinations like:
• Up to five (5) free roundtrips from Boston, MA to Washington DC
• A free one-way trip from New York City, NY to Chicago, IL, including a bedroom
• View all your redemption options

Enjoy other benefits unique to this card like:
• No annual fee*
• 2 points per dollar spent on Amtrak purchases3
• 1 point per dollar spent on everyday purchases3
• 5% point rebate on Amtrak redemption travel4
• Points that never expire

With free travel and great benefits, the Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard is the easiest way to reward today.
Old May 18, 2011, 2:15 am

32k is great. I think the highest the Chase Amtrak card has ever gone is 36k so this is a great time to apply.

Also, with no annual fee this is a great card to keep long-term to improve your credit score.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.