Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

BOGO - Banyan Tree Ungasan (Asia Plat Cards I suppose)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2010, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AmEx Centurion, SPG Platinum; LH Senator; Sixt Platinum; HHonors Gold

Be among the first guests at the Banyan Tree Ungasan in Bali

Perched 70 metres above sea level on the cliffs of Bali's southernmost peninsula and just 35 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the Banyan Tree Ungasan is located near the sacred Uluwatu Temple. With unrivalled panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Banyan Tree Ungasan features distinct traditional Balinese touches that blend seamlessly with the mystic charm of its natural surroundings.

Exclusively for Platinum Cardmembers, enjoy a one-night complimentary stay with one paid night in a Pool Villa for bookings made from now till 31 March 2010.

For your next vacation, do make the Banyan Tree Ungasan your preferred destination. Experience true luxury at this multi-award winning resort that will pamper you to the hilt. Enjoy lazy days by your private pool side; indulge in relaxing spa treatments at the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa; taste the freshest local ingredients in season when you dine at Ju-Ma-Na, perched high on the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean; for added privacy and romance, dine on a sumptuous barbecue feast cooked by a personal chef in the intimacy of your villa; and for the little ones, they have their own hangout place at the 'Turtle Club' that offers a variety of indoor activities to keep them busy.

For enquiries or reservations, please contact The Platinum Card® Service.

Terms & Conditions
• This privilege is exclusively for Banyan Tree Ungasan and is valid from 1 January to 31 March 2010. Reservation and stay must be completed by 31 March 2010.
• Valid with minimum two consecutive nights' stay. There is a maximum of one villa booking per Cardmember of maximum three nights.
• Local taxes and surcharges shall be borne by Cardmembers. All additional costs incurred during the stay will have to be charged to The Platinum Card® in the Cardmember's name.
• This privilege cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions. It is to be used against Best Available Rates as stipulated on banyantree.com.
• This privilege is not valid against bookings through all third-parties.
• Reservations must be made through The Platinum Card® Service.
• The privilege is not refundable or transferable for cash/credit in part of in full.
• American Express International, Inc. and Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of dispute, American Express International, Inc. and Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts reserve the right on the final decision.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.