Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

AMEX Centurion Sony Preferred Shopping and Service Support--True?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2007, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Most of them

OK amigos... one claim from AMEX Centurion is that we get some better deal at Sony (see below) any truth? Should I bother with it? I have several things I need to buy from Sony....

Preferred Shopping and Service Support at SonyŽ

Centurion members have access to the Sony Cierge program, a shopping service that reflects an exceptional level of convenience available only to a select few.5 Plus, as a Centurion member, the annual membership fee will be waived. Through the use of your own personal Sony Cierge you will be provided with the opportunity to take advantage of:

Personal shopper

Home theater design and installation

Preferential technical support

New product previews and availability

Access to private events

National premier in-home delivery

As a Centurion member, you will also receive complimentary shipping on your first Cierge purchase. In addition, Centurion members will have access to the hottest new products first among the Cierge members.

For more information, please contact the Cierge team at 1-877-295-7669 or [email protected].
Old Dec 2, 2007, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

plenty of posts about Cierge, including recommended points of contact, in this forum
Old Jun 10, 2008, 12:27 am

Programs: AA, AS, BA, DL Plat, Chase UR, Diners, UA, F9, WN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Amex MR.
I searched around FT, and couldn't find any recent discussions (within the past 6 months) regarding Sony Cierge.

I take it is still a Centurion/Plat benefit? Is it of any use if I want to buy a new flat screen TV w/ installation and furniture?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.