Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

American Express Referral Offers (Read Wiki before posting).

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old May 17, 2013, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
American Express conducts campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in this forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads. Posts which do not conform to these rules will be removed or edited without notice.

Please offer referrals only for cards issued by American Express. To offer referrals for other cards, use the thread in the Credit Card Programs forum.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card nationality, type, spend requirement, bonus points).
  2. Do not include referral application links in any Flyertalk post.
  3. Do not include your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  4. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once per calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during the month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.
Print Wikipost

American Express Referral Offers (Read Wiki before posting).

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2024, 8:49 am

Please PM me if you'd like to use a referral. Links will default to the specified card, but you can open any card from below and take advantage of the special offer.
New elevated offers for Platinum, Marriott and Hilton.

Platinum offer - 175K points - need to spend $8k in 6 months (first link above)
Gold offer - 90K points + 20% cashback on restaurants (up to $50) - need to spend $6K in 6 months (second link from above)
Blue Cash Preferred - Earn $300 after you spend 3k in 6 months., 0% intro for 12 months for purchases or balance transfers

Green Card - 40K MR if you spend $3K in the first six months
BCE - $250 if you spend $2k in the first six months and 0% intro for 15 months
Cash Magnet - $200 if you spend $2k in the first six months and 0% for 15 months
Delta Gold - 70K miles after you spend 2K in the first 6 months, no fee for the first year
Delta Platinum - 80K miles after you spend 4K in 6 months
Delta Reserve - 90K miles after you spend 6K in 6 months
Delta Blue - 10K miles after you spend 1K in 6 months
Everyday preferred - $15K points if you spend $2k in the first six months
EveryDay - 10K points if you sepnd 2K in the first six months
Hilton Honors - 95K points after you spend 2K in the first six months
Hilton Surpass - 150K points after you spend 3K in 3 months
Hilton Aspire - 150K points after you spend 6K in 6 months
Marriott Bevy - 155K points after spending 5K in 6 months
Marriott Brilliant - 185K points after spending 6K in 6 months
Old May 3, 2024, 4:36 pm

AMEX Platinum (Personal, USA)
175,000 MR Points (YMMV) after you spend $8,000 on purchases in first 6 months. I see this offer when I open up incognito mode on safari on my MacBook

AMEX Gold (Personal, USA)
90,000 MR (YMMV) Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in first 6 months + 20% back.

Please DM (click on my username to send private message) for link
I'm happy to go over whether that's the best card for you and if you have any questions! Thanks in advance

Last edited by mrcaptain; May 3, 2024 at 4:38 pm Reason: added information
Old May 4, 2024, 3:56 am

USA cards: Blue Buisness Plus and Everyday by American Express

Send me a msg, and I can refer you to one or both of those:

1. Amex Blue Business Credit Card - You can earn 15K Membership Rewards points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Blue Business Plus Credit Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You also will be able to choose from all available American Express Personal and Business Card offers. No matter which card you choose, you could earn a referral bonus.

2. The Amex EveryDay Credit Card - You can earn 10K Membership Rewards points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Blue Business Plus Credit Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
You also will be able to choose from all available American Express Personal and Business Card offers. No matter which card you choose, you could earn a referral bonus.

Let me know which one(s) you want. Happy flying and happy Amexing!
Ori.
Old May 6, 2024, 7:10 am

Hey guys. Grateful to anyone who's willing to use my referral.

Amex Personal Platinum - 175k MR points ($8k spend in 6 months)

Amex Personal Gold - 90k MR points + up to $50 back($6k spend in in 6 months)

• Highest SUBs for most other Amex personal cards available, too.

PM me for links - guaranteed fast response. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.