FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gengar
Official website: https://thecenturionlounge.com/locations/las/
Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge at LAS (2013 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2013, 12:40 am

Programs: Delta SM, Jetblue, SPG
FO with Delta Amex Plat. Got an invite for 2 visits until the end of 2013.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Guess I get a rock with a DL Reserve.

Not a chance in hell I'll actually pay $50 to use the lounge. I can't imagine it will do very well for that price. There will be what, a handful of actual Centurian holders in there at most?
Old Feb 28, 2013, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by rylan:20332038
Guess I get a rock with a DL Reserve.

Not a chance in hell I'll actually pay $50 to use the lounge. I can't imagine it will do very well for that price. There will be what, a handful of actual Centurian holders in there at most?
I'd never pay $50, but if there's anywhere in the US that folks might indulge, it'd be LAS.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 7:55 am

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
I just got this. Mine was associated with my business Platinum, but I also have the personal Reserve. It was for 5 free visits through the end of the year.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 7:57 am

Programs: 1K, HH Gold VIP, Plat PC, Ex National, Plat Amex
Centurion Lounge at LAS

Just got an email to the centurion lounge in Las Vegas. Has anyone tried this place out? I know there were amex lounges at international airports like in Toronto that I've been to but not the centurion lounge and want to know if that is also similar and just a name change.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:03 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by Valveking
I just got this. Mine was associated with my business Platinum, but I also have the personal Reserve. It was for 5 free visits through the end of the year.
Was this an EMail invitation or snail mail?
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:04 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by SNA_Flyer
Interesting... Just landed in Vegas and walked by it. I remember that they were planning to do something like this in Dallas.

I'm surprised they are not opening this to Platinums for free. I guess I'll be using The Club @ LAS as usual.
What is The Club @ LAS? Where is it and what is offered?
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:36 am

Programs: Alaska Sig Visa, Citi TY Premier, Citi Prestige, Amex Biz Plat, Amex SPG Biz
Unlimited visits thru 2013, Amex Biz Plat, received via email:

The Centurion Lounge provides world-class service. From gourmet food, signature cocktails, and curated wines to quality entertainment and productive workspaces, our Lounges include many complimentary amenities.

Your Lounge Access We are pleased to present you with unlimited complimentary access through December 2013 to the Lounge in Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) or at additional future locations at select airports.2

Visit the Lounge To enter, simply present your valid American Express® Card ending in XXXXX and, upon request, your same-day airline ticket on any carrier and government-issued I.D.

Learn more about our first location open at Las Vegas International Airport (LAS) and future locations opening in select cities in 2013.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:46 am

Looks like another good benefit from AE. So far it says that is the only location in the US, with more to come. Offers a "shower suite" with "L’Occitane products", a "family room" (good idea to have kid-friendly space, IMHO), and more.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:57 am

Programs: AMEX PLT, AA PPro, Spire AMB
Also buffett and drinks....but at a cost?
Old Feb 28, 2013, 9:00 am

I also got an invitation to use it. Free until December. I have plat. Read the FAQ on site. It is free for Cents. $50/day for others, except for promos like mine. Here is link.

http://thecenturionlounge.com/?om_ri...ellid=2222966W

and here is the link to the Las Vegas McCarron lounge info. FYI, looks like good food. Mmm!

http://thecenturionlounge.com/las-vegas.html
Old Feb 28, 2013, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by patchan8984
Also buffett and drinks....but at a cost?
Where do you see it's at a cost?

Once you're in it sounds like you get everything for free. Being able to just go to the United Club, I doubt I'd ever pay the 50 bucks for this. But, it is another nice option.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by javacodeguy

Once you're in it sounds like you get everything for free. Being able to just go to the United Club, I doubt I'd ever pay the 50 bucks for this. But, it is another nice option.
Admission cost....I think inside everything is included
Old Feb 28, 2013, 9:05 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by javacodeguy
http://thecenturionlounge.com/faq.html
Old Feb 28, 2013, 9:07 am

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kwaj boy
What is The Club @ LAS? Where is it and what is offered?
Free access with Priority Pass (free with Centurion and Platinum AMEX) not Delta AMEX. Also free with Diners Club.

At here is another club in T3 at LAS.

Last edited by mia; Mar 13, 2013 at 5:47 pm Reason: Inserted quotation for context after merge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.