Wiki Posts
Search

Tracking Promotions UK [2013 - 2014]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2014, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Originally Posted by 21H21J
Enjoy a £10 statement credit when you register your American Express® Card and spend at Ryanair.com before 31 October 2014. This offer is valid once per Card for the first 8,125 Cardmembers
Err, no thanks.

Sent to Gold card.
I feel so offended.

I checked my Gold and BA PP accounts and neither has this in my specially selected offers.

Where did I go wrong?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by Roger
Quote:

Originally Posted by 21H21J

Quote:

Enjoy a £10 statement credit when you register your American Express® Card and spend at Ryanair.com before 31 October 2014. This offer is valid once per Card for the first 8,125 Cardmembers

Err, no thanks.

Sent to Gold card.

I feel so offended.

I checked my Gold and BA PP accounts and neither has this in my specially selected offers.

Where did I go wrong?
I got it on plat card but understandable not on the BA card:-)
Old Aug 29, 2014, 9:44 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, BA
Upcoming offer for London Restaurant Festival. However registration page or actual list of bookable restaurants not live yet!

London Restaurant Festival
Cardmembers are able to receive a £25 statement credit when spending £25 or more on two separate occasions at any participating restaurants during the festival, 8-27 October 2014. To find out more about how to register your Card for this offer, visit londonrestaurantfestival.com/amex. Offer only redeemable once per registered Card.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 10:27 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Maybe this has been posted already, but my Amex homepage now tells me that they have 'handpicked' four apps for me to install free onto my iTunes account. One concerns classical music, one is a fitness app, another about your ideal BMI, and the third a sort of hiking altimeter. Targeted?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Maybe this has been posted already, but my Amex homepage now tells me that they have 'handpicked' four apps for me to install free onto my iTunes account. One concerns classical music, one is a fitness app, another about your ideal BMI, and the third a sort of hiking altimeter. Targeted?
I don't think it is targeted as mine is showing:

Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking and Fitness Tracker

Your Ideal Weight and BMI PRO

Runtastic Altimeter PRO with Elevation, Weather & Compass Info

Uplifting Classical Essentials Collection

Which sounds the same as yours.

I use Mapmyrun for my running, but may give these a try anyway as they're free.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 5:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by obiterdictum
I don't think it is targeted as mine is showing:

Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking and Fitness Tracker

Your Ideal Weight and BMI PRO

Runtastic Altimeter PRO with Elevation, Weather & Compass Info

Uplifting Classical Essentials Collection

Which sounds the same as yours.

I use Mapmyrun for my running, but may give these a try anyway as they're free.
Yup, those are the ones I got as well. It's not clear whether you can choose one or all four of them, since at different times the singular and then the plural is used. I haven't yet read the terms, since three of them are totally meaningless to me (and the fourth just borderline).
Old Aug 30, 2014, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
With the last lot, all travel apps, you could download them all. And I did do a few of them.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 4:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
I feel so offended.
No longer.

Thanks to a link posted at Head for Points, I registered my Gold and BA PP cards for the FR credit. The link also works for non-AmEx AmEx cards, subject to the overall limit of course.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 9:58 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
...non-AmEx AmEx cards.
American Express calls these Amex-network cards
Old Sep 4, 2014, 6:03 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
Topshop (£15 of £50)
Gap (£15 of £50)
House of Fraser (£10 of £50)
Sunglass hunt (£10 of £100)

All appeared as online opt-in offers across a range of Amex cards today (plat,Gold,SPG,BA)
Old Sep 22, 2014, 1:45 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
Recent offers appearing on my Amex Gold and BA PP

WHSmith £10 off £30
Achica £25 off £85
Debenhams £10 off £50
Moss Bross £50 off £200
Armani Exchange £10 off £50
Old Sep 23, 2014, 6:27 am

Programs: Amex Plat; BA Bronze; HHonors Diamond; Tesco Blue
WHSmith have an offer on Pizza Express gift cards - £40 for £45. Combined with the statement credit, that's £30 spent for £45 worth of Pizza Express gift cards.

Given that they can be used in conjunction with their regular offers, this seems like a good deal to me!
Old Sep 23, 2014, 8:10 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
Quick question, I have a BA PP and Amex Gold both linked cards. Both cards got the House of Fraser offer and I saved this offer to each card separately. I know the Ts&Cs say that you cant use the offer on any other cards that you hold but in reality are Amex's systems advanced enough to pick that up?
Old Sep 23, 2014, 8:11 am
JK

Programs: BA Gold / OnBusiness, SPG Lifetime Plat 100, AmEx Centurion & BAPP, Superking Westin Heavenly Bed :)
Originally Posted by tigertanaka
Quick question, I have a BA PP and Amex Gold both linked cards. Both cards got the House of Fraser offer and I saved this offer to each card separately. I know the Ts&Cs say that you cant use the offer on any other cards that you hold but in reality are Amex's systems advanced enough to pick that up?
I've been in the same situation before many times, and successfully used the offer multiple times across multiple cards. I think you'll be fine.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by tigertanaka
Havent looked at the latest T&Cs but previously they have been one per statement/ account and so you couldnt get away with primary and secondary cardholders both trying to get credit but could get multiple credits by using separate account cards like a BA Credit Card and a Gold Charge Card

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.