Search

Delta Amex -- 5000 miles for financial advice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2002, 1:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Delta Amex -- 5000 miles for financial advice

Can anyone offer suggestion on how to get credit for this:

On statement in June, there was offer for 5000 miles for no-obligation consultation with Amex Financial Advisors (expiring Oct. 31). I met with advisor in late June and was told afterward that I should have received a voucher in the mail to give to my adviser, which he would then submit for my 5000-mile credit. I never received the Skymiles voucher (although he had something for 2500 Membership Rewards points -- same idea, but not the same program) so I'm wondering whether I'll ever see the Delta miles.

Anyway, I've called the number for the promotion a couple times and told them who I met with and what I need, etc., and I still haven't received anything to send in to the advisor (who I can only hope will then do his part). I've also tried calling Skymiles and no luck there either.

Has anyone else had problem with getting credit for this? Can any one suggest who else I might call?

Thanks much!
Old Sep 24, 2002, 11:11 am

Sounds very familiar...

After consultation, no voucher, promise of a voucher in the mail, still no voucher, promise of miles w/o voucher, still no miles -- I finally talked w/someone who helped and the miles were posted immediately. You might try 800 759-6453, select something like 'Apply for Card', then 'Add Name/Customer Service' (using * key if I remember correctly). It took from mid-April to mid-August but the miles did show up.

Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.