Search

When are FHR Special Offers posted?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2012, 7:27 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

When are FHR Special Offers posted?

Can't really think of an appropriate title. But my question pertains to this:
When does AMEX typically post the special offers for a certain travel period? ie, I am planning on going to China next April; when can I expect to see the special offers posted?

Thanks
FDW
Old Jul 25, 2012, 3:04 am

Programs: Amex Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold, DL GM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
Can't really think of an appropriate title. But my question pertains to this:
When does AMEX typically post the special offers for a certain travel period? ie, I am planning on going to China next April; when can I expect to see the special offers posted?

Thanks
FDW
Do you have AMEX platinum? Are you talking about the FHR benefits in general that they offer to Platinum cardholders? Or are there sometimes separate FHR special offers during certain times of the year for any AMEX card?
Old Jul 25, 2012, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by awstorm26
Do you have AMEX platinum? Are you talking about the FHR benefits in general that they offer to Platinum cardholders? Or are there sometimes separate FHR special offers during certain times of the year for any AMEX card?
Sometimes they offer 3d or 4th night free. I would also like to know how far out these offers extend.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 8:08 am
Original Poster
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by awstorm26
The special offers. Ie third/fourth night free offers.. for instance, right now I'm seeing offers out to octoberish...

FDW
Old Jul 26, 2012, 12:23 am

I am looking for Japan FHR around Late Dec/Jan. Anyone have an idea when they typically release?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 12:49 am

Programs: US Gold • SPG Gold
Just echoing FDW here - the FHR special offers I see only go until October'ish.

I don't know that they're 'released'. I've always just seen them when looking at specific regions on FHR.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 11:11 pm

Hey how would this work if I already booked a week vacation with my Platinum card in Vegas? Could I still possibley get a free night?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 11:18 pm

Programs: All Around Nobody
I don't think they have any rates up for 2013 yet. I've been looking at various properties through Jan and Feb of 13 and nothing shows.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 7:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by BigDaddy18
Hey how would this work if I already booked a week vacation with my Platinum card in Vegas? Could I still possibley get a free night?
You must book the FHR rate either through the FHR website or PTS. Depending on your current reservation's cancellation policy, you can always cancel and then rebook via FHR - it would just be a completely new reservation. But it's a completely different rate altogether, so it may be the same, higher, or lower than what you currently have booked (but comes with all the FHR amenities and promos).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.