Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted 50k PRG offer

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Targeted 50k PRG offer

My wife just received a targeted offer for 50k points after 1k spend in 3 months, fee waived first year. Neither of us currently hold any MR cards and this looks like a good deal for this card right now, I assume we should go for it?

A second question, the offer for some reason has her maiden name on it, will that preclude us from using the targeted offer?
Old May 16, 2012, 5:18 pm

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Great deal, go for it!

The name shouldn't be an issue, but do not apply on the phone without getting a specific bonus code, and just in case, I'd suggest having both a conservative and a liberal justice of the U.S. Supreme Court there to verify that they promise you the bonus.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ding-them.html
Old May 16, 2012, 5:35 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by redtop43
do not apply on the phone without getting a specific bonus code, and just in case, I'd suggest having both a conservative and a liberal justice of the U.S. Supreme Court there to verify that they promise you the bonus.]
No joke! Good offer though, I'd jump on it.
Old May 16, 2012, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the responses, I was hoping to apply online and skip talking to anyone, and I will document everything I can!
Old May 16, 2012, 6:46 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
yeah i would take that offer...damn seems like alot of these types of offers going around...
Old May 16, 2012, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

So I went to apply online using the RSVP code on the targeted offer and there is no mention of the 50k bonus points, or any bonus points, on the application. Should I be worried about that? Should I call instead? Any advice?
Old May 16, 2012, 6:55 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Targeted 50k PRG offer

Keep the mail and screen shot EVERYTHING
Old May 17, 2012, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by sd1024
So I went to apply online using the RSVP code on the targeted offer and there is no mention of the 50k bonus points, or any bonus points, on the application. Should I be worried about that? Should I call instead? Any advice?
I don't think you'll have an issue. After your first statement closes, the 50k will show as pending points on your MR balance. I would hang onto the mailing with the targeted offer just in case.

I got the same 50k PRG offer a few months back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.