Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

American Express Small Business Saturday Will Return 11/26/11

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

American Express Small Business Saturday Will Return 11/26/11

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2011, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by mia
Correct. The problem is that the credit comes from Amex network, not the card issuer. Nonetheless Citi should know about the offer and do the work to assist their cardholders.
As I mentioned upthread, even my Macy's Amex -- issued by world-famous Department Stores National Bank -- managed to get this right. It's a sad commentary that Citi isn't up to the task.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:05 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by beltway
As I mentioned upthread, even my Macy's Amex -- issued by world-famous Department Stores National Bank -- managed to get this right. It's a sad commentary that Citi isn't up to the task.
My Citi credits all posted fine
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:14 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
I believe the Macy's credit card is actually issued by Citi. However, it shouldn't matter, the credit is issued by the network in the same way that a merchant can issue a credit for a refund.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:54 am

Programs: SkyMiles, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Mine posted fine also although I only had 1 Citi card.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
My wife and I also had no problems with the credit posting on two Citi AAdvantage Amex cards. I also successfully used an Amex card issued by Bank of America.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.