Wiki Posts
Search

Extra rewards with costco?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2011, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Extra rewards with costco?

Hi all,

this might be a dumb question, but we're looking to make a big purchase on costco soon, and trying to max out our possible points/miles from it.

Checked on evreward.com, and saw that amex rewards programs can get 3 miles/$ (http://evreward.com/store/go/3464), but I've never seen any indication on either card I have (amex plat and PR gold) that it would get any bonus miles.

Any idea where that 3 pts/$ comes from, or any tips to max out our harvest? Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:23 am

The link under the offer opens a windows for Program Info. In that window is the link for the offer which will bring you the AMEX Points Mall signin page.

From the link you would have gotten the bonus points by using the Points Mall as your jump off point to shop from the Costco website.

However, I don't see that offer listed in the Mall now, but it may have been offered at one point.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 11:37 am
Original Poster

So likely, it used to be an offer through the MR earn click-through site, but since I don't see it, it's gone now?

Last edited by irleetnoob; Jul 1, 2011 at 11:56 am
Old Jul 1, 2011, 7:48 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Delta Gold, Alaska Air MVP Gold
If I remeber correctly the only thing you could buy off the bonus points mall was a Costco membership.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Good to know. No regrets then, charging the purchase anyway to meet some spending reqs Thanks guys!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.