Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Get a $50 statement credit with a purchase of $500 or more at Dell.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2010, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, BMI Silver

https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/de...nov10-eml-dell

Merchant Offer Terms:

The following Merchant Offer Terms are specific to the Merchant Offer above:
To be eligible for the offer, you must register any eligible American Express Card in your name above. Using your registered Card, you must complete at least one transaction of $500 or more at Dell between 11/8/10 and 12/31/10. You may earn up to 4 statement credits through this offer. Prepaid, American Express OPEN®, and corporate cards, and ExpressPay transactions, are not eligible. If your Card is replaced during the promotional period, please call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance. Statement credits will generally be issued within 5 days after you complete the required transaction(s) but may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account. Limited to the first 15,000 Cardmembers that register.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 6:54 am

Thanks angel! Great deal for me!

It really bugs me that I never receive direct notice of these offers, despite being bombarded with emails from Amex.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, BMI Silver
I don't get these deals either. I just have a network of single dad's who like to save and we all frequently get an offer the other doesn't and share with each other.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Wish I would have seen this thread earlier today when I was thinking about jumping on one of Dell's BF coupons ... now it's too late.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.