Wiki Posts
Search

MAN Check-In

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2017, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / OWS
MAN Check-In

Does anyone have recent experience of Business Class/One World Sapphire/Emerald check in for AA flights at MAN?

They seem to operate a screening system in which they have a single line and everyone is met and asked questions by an attendant before being directed to self check-in machines.

Does everyone need to do this or is there some kind of fast track?

Thanks
Old Jul 27, 2017, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
I recently departed MAN, but my experience may not be the norm because it was the day after The Open. They may have had special procedures in effect because of the extra traffic.

I arrived on the rental car bus and upon entering the building took the escalator immediately to the right on entry. This put me on the ticketing level next to the security entrance. Walking past FlyBe to the left, I arrived at the area you describe where there was a long line to distribute people to kiosks. If you keep walking past that area to the left, you'll find the Business Class / Priority check-in area. This particular day, the line was quite long and not moving. I later discovered this was because the PHL flight was extremely delayed and they were rebooking passengers. I elected to just carry-on my luggage and proceed to security with my mobile boarding pass. This proved to be a great option because the line took forever for some of my colleagues. Only downside to this was I had to answer the security questions upon boarding.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:32 am

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by jjglaze77
If you keep walking past that area to the left, you'll find the Business Class / Priority check-in area.
I used this check-in area two weeks ago. Only had two people in front of me already checking in so moved quickly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.