Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Speculation: Any chance of Admirals Club in MSP someday?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2017, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 3MM, DL PM 2MM

AA has good number of flights in and out of MSP now. One thing missing is an AC. Any news or chance an AC could ever open?
Old Apr 23, 2017, 11:54 am

AC = Admiral's Club?
Old Apr 23, 2017, 1:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by YYZC2
AC = Admiral's Club?
That seems OP's query so have relocated the thread back to the AA from whence it came for further discussion.

tcook052
Air Canada forum moderator
Old Apr 23, 2017, 1:36 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, various hotel
I don't know the answer to that, but there's a very nice priority pass lounge right at the entrance to the concourse that AA uses. I think it's definitely nicer than most ACs.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 2:22 pm

Programs: AA-EXP
Originally Posted by SamOF
I don't know the answer to that, but there's a very nice priority pass lounge right at the entrance to the concourse that AA uses. I think it's definitely nicer than most ACs.
No charge for AC members?
Old Apr 23, 2017, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by bcj1949
AA has good number of flights in and out of MSP now. One thing missing is an AC. Any news or chance an AC could ever open?
IMO, Ike's is an order of magnitude better than any AC or even that Escape lounge. Don't even get me started on the Delta Clubs there!
Old Apr 23, 2017, 4:10 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by Uzzar
No charge for AC members?
Probably there is a charge for AC members. But if you have an Amex plat or Chase Sapphire, then priority pass is included.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 4:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
I'd say that its a definite possibility in the future. Much depends on whether AA wants to expand AC locations beyond the couple they've opened.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 4:45 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT - 2.9MM, Lifetime AC, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Hertz Precs Crcl
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
Probably there is a charge for AC members. But if you have an Amex plat or Chase Sapphire, then priority pass is included.
Just to be clear, it's the Chase Sapphire Reserve card - not the Preferred Card. Also, at least with Amex Plt - the PP Select card must be requested - it is not as simple as flashing your cc for entry like using the Citi Advantage Executive card for AC access. I assume the same is true for Chase.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:25 am

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by DataPlumber
IMO, Ike's is an order of magnitude better than any AC or even that Escape lounge. Don't even get me started on the Delta Clubs there!
Not so sure about Ike's. The main SkyClub is a huge improvement, and the Escape lounge better still. Would not be surprised to see an AC here, even if the same size as the spoke market sized-United Club.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 5:04 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I would love this along with DTW

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.