Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

South SF Bay / SJC Residents Using LHR T3 soon? iPad Recovery...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2017, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I stupidly left an Ipad at LHR security a few days ago, and while there's good news in that the item has been found, the bad news is that the shipping fee to have it sent to my home address in San Jose exceeds 100 pounds, which is probably about what the Ipad is worth.

Consequently I'm reaching out in the hope that I may find a good Samaritan who lives in the (South) Bay Area and who will be travelling via Heathrow terminal 3 sometime in the next few weeks, and who would be willing to make a quick detour to the lost and found counter.

Should such a person exit, then please send me a PM, and I can provide more information, arrange collection upon your return etc etc.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

i was able to work this out - a big thank you to all the folks that offered to help
Old Apr 28, 2017, 9:15 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Glad to hear things worked out! As this issue seems resolved, we will close this thread. /Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.