Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA Arrivals Lounge Access on SWU C-Class Fare (sitting in Business)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Arrivals Lounge Access on SWU C-Class Fare (sitting in Business)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2016, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat
Question AA Arrivals Lounge Access on SWU C-Class Fare (sitting in Business)

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help answer my question.

I am travelling with my wife from LAX to LHR in AA Business class on a C-Class System-Wide Upgraded (already cleared) fare.

Will we both have access to the AA Arrivals Lounge?

I noticed the following rule on AA's page which explains access to the Arrivals Lounge, but i am not sure if a C-Class SWU Business class ticket is considered a "non-revenue" ticket.

"Customers traveling on airline industry non-revenue tickets are not eligible for access without the purchase of an Arrivals Lounge Day Pass"

Thank you in advance,
Harps
Old Feb 6, 2016, 2:22 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Upgrade and award first and business class passengers can access the Arrivals Lounge.

Be aware the lounge closes at 14:00, if you are on the later LAX-HR flight it will be closed.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 2:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium; Hyatt Globalist
Those non-revenue tickets mentioned allude to airline employee travel when they sit in Business or First class. Yours is considered a revenue product and you should have access to the arrivals lounge in LHR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.