What's the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?

Subscribe
It's already January 3rd and still no Double EQM offer announced!

Happy New Year Ya'll!
GlobalMatt and be_rettSEA like this.
My LAX-JFK upgrade cleared at 99 hours and 58 minutes, not 100 hours. 2 minutes of pointlessly refreshing the app.
gojko88, LaserSailor and AAL1 like this.
I just looked at my aa.com for my upcoming flight to MXP and the dates are in French!!!

vendredi XXX janvier 2014 – lundi XXX janvier 2014

Not even Italian!
Kritzell8584 likes this.
dupe!
Quote: I just looked at my aa.com for my upcoming flight to MXP and the dates are in French!!!

vendredi XXX janvier 2014 – lundi XXX janvier 2014

Not even Italian!
Sacrebleu!
I'm complaining that I have nothing to complain about.

Also that my preferred flight is already F6 so I had to book an earlier one for easy free upgrade.

Crap I just negated my first complaint!
justdorkin likes this.
I can never find the MCE seat shown in this picture!

AA was announcing a delay to this flight when the board showed this instead. Unacceptable!

AA customer service is overwhelmed and taking a long time to respond to my email!
Quote: AA was announcing a delay to this flight when the board showed this instead. Unacceptable!

Just so long as it's not 9:25pm the next day
thunderdeacon likes this.
Really?
Really, this much space in the new 321T F?? I believe this is false advertising!!

I think American Airlines' new livery would look a whole lot better if the new gray paint for the fuselage was a few shades lighter in color.

Right now the shade of gray they use is too dull and bland.
GlobalMatt likes this.
Quote: Really, this much space in the new 321T F?? I believe this is false advertising!!
Yes, it is trrue
Quote: Yes, it is trrue
Really? I count 8 windows behind him. Are there two seats behind him? Does he really get 5 windows all to himself?
Quote: Yes, it is trrue
I don't like that fact that this dude is betting looking than any of us here at FT and just made his first $50 million developing some BS app or got an Indie film made that be nominated for an Oscar.