Wiki Posts
Search

Schedule Change and sAAver ticket

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2014, 10:38 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Schedule Change and sAAver ticket

Hi everyone, I was originally booked using AAdvantage miles MCO-DFW-DCA-BDL in December leaving MCO at 11:35AM and getting into BDL at 11:28PM. Due to a recent schedule change, the routing is still the same but I leave MCO now at 12:20 pm and arrive at BDL at 12:18AM the next day. I know both time changes are less than 90 minutes however I cannot get transportation after midnight. Am I screwed because I am using sAAver miles or if I explain my case will they switch me to a different airport on the DFW-DCA-BDL portion such as ORD, CLT, or even PHL?
Old Sep 22, 2014, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by airplanegod
Hi everyone, I was originally booked using AAdvantage miles MCO-DFW-DCA-BDL in December leaving MCO at 11:35AM and getting into BDL at 11:28PM. Due to a recent schedule change, the routing is still the same but I leave MCO now at 12:20 pm and arrive at BDL at 12:18AM the next day. I know both time changes are less than 90 minutes however I cannot get transportation after midnight. Am I screwed because I am using sAAver miles or if I explain my case will they switch me to a different airport on the DFW-DCA-BDL portion such as ORD, CLT, or even PHL?
Call AA and tell them about the transportation after midnight issue.
I had an issue with a 35 minute arrival change that had a transit issue due to the time and I canceled a ticket. Time changes of under 90 minutes will normally let you change flights. Over 90 minutes will let you get a refund. Of course, in this case you are only asking for a flight change.
Old Sep 22, 2014, 12:08 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mvoight
Call AA and tell them about the transportation after midnight issue.
I had an issue with a 35 minute arrival change that had a transit issue due to the time and I canceled a ticket. Time changes of under 90 minutes will normally let you change flights. Over 90 minutes will let you get a refund. Of course, in this case you are only asking for a flight change.
Thank you for the advice, I called and actually got put on a DFW-BDL nonstop!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.