Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comp Upgrade Time Window - Change of Flight

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2011, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP - 2.2 MM, Admirals Club, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Avis Presidents, National Exec
Comp Upgrade Time Window - Change of Flight

I'm about to change a flight planned for next Wed to Tues. Will my sticker upgrade priority be based on the time of original ticketing or the time of the new ticketing change?
Old Apr 29, 2011, 4:01 pm

Programs: CoUniHound 1K 1MM, AA EXP 2MM, DL Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Original ticketing
Old Apr 29, 2011, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP - 2.2 MM, Admirals Club, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Avis Presidents, National Exec
Originally Posted by Catbert10
Original ticketing
#winning
Old Apr 29, 2011, 8:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Catbert10
Original ticketing
Really? I thought it was reset when you changed flights. ???
Old Apr 30, 2011, 9:45 am

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
I have always assumed that if I change a flight (whether in advance, SDC, or standby) the upgrade on the new flight is "requested" at the time of the change. Hence, the priority would reset. It's hard to know for sure exactly how it would work but the way I just described makes the most sense.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Not that this will I've anything, but I did clear right at 100 hours. I had changed the ticket about 108 hours before departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.